www.kumon.ie is a site operated by Kumon Educational Ireland, which is a branch of Kumon Europe & Africa Limited.
Kumon Educational Ireland (“Kumon Ireland”)
Company registration number: 905701
Company registration address: 26/27 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, D02 F890
Registered in Ireland
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page; please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes, as they are binding.
Kumon Ireland is the licensee of all the Intellectual Property rights on our site, and in the material published throughout it. Those works are protected by copyright law and treaties around the world. The content of this website is protected under the Intellectual Property laws of the Republic of Ireland. All such rights are reserved. You acknowledge that you must not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce the website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights on our website.
Limitation of Liability
The use of this website is at the user own risk. Kumon Ireland may update our website from time to time and may change content at any time. Kumon Ireland do not guarantee that this website will be free from errors and omission and therefore Kumon Ireland makes no representations and warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied relating to the accuracy of this website.
Kumon Ireland accept no liability for any damage, loss or consequential loss arising or in connection with using or the inability to use our website and/or the reliance of information and content obtained from our website.
Kumon Ireland do not guarantee that our site is free from viruses or any other technologically harmful material and therefore Kumon Ireland accept no liability for loss or damage in relation to viruses that may affect your computer equipment, computer software, data, programs and any other material due to the use of our website. Please ensure you have adequate protective measures to protect yourself against loss or damage.
Third Party Linking
The website may refer to other websites or provide links to third party websites, use of these other websites is entirely at the users own risk. Where our website provides links to third party websites these inks are provided for your information only. Kumon Ireland have no control over the content of those websites and therefore this should not be seen as an endorsement from Kumon Ireland.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any comments or queries relating to our website please contact us at: email@example.com
Which Cookies are used on this website?
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information which identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve how a website works.
Third party supplier
These cookies are used by Google Analytics so we can get statistics about the usage of our website. Information is collected in an aggregated manner to give us the total number of visits from particular sources such as from a Search Engine or another website. Kumon uses Google Analytics's 1st party cookies with DoubleClick's 3rd party cookies together to provide additional information on demographics and interests in our Google Analytics reporting. They do not store personal information.
These cookies are used by Facebook so we can display Facebook icons and number of "likes" on our web pages. They do not store personal information.
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make such as text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
This cookie identifies your current session on our website. We use it to recognise individual choices you make on our website that are not stored by other means and cannot be accessed outside of this website.
How to control and delete cookies
You may restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or the services we use, by referring to the 'Help' option on the menu bar of your browser. This will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies; notify you when you receive new cookies; and disable cookies altogether.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org
Terms and conditions for parents participating in Free Trial
This section sets out the terms and conditions that apply to parents and students participating in the Free Trial:
- By undertaking the Free Trial in a Kumon study centre or Kumon online session (Kumon sessions), the parent/guardian is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Free Trial is offering your child two Kumon sessions free of charge. The Free Trial shall be offered for a maximum period of 14 days (Free Trial Period). Within the Free Trial Period, two Kumon sessions will be free of charge (this may be taken as one subject or dual subjects within the Free Trial Period). Upon expiry of the Free Trial Period, should you choose for your child to continue with Kumon, fees shall be payable from your child’s next Kumon session.
- The Free Trial campaign will commence from and including 1 August to 31 October 2020 or 1 September – 31 October inclusive.
- Parents/Guardians must allow their child to undertake the diagnostic test for each subject to be trialled, to ascertain the correct starting point for their Kumon study.
- During the Free Trial Period (and beyond where applicable), the parent/guardian must ensure the child continues with daily study as part of the Kumon Method of Learning. It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to mark the child’s homework and ensure that corrections are completed as directed by the Kumon Instructor.
- The Free Trial cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Kumon.
- Kumon and the Instructors reserve the right to refuse the use of the Free Trial offer at their absolute discretion, and spaces will be subject to availability.
- Parents/Guardians must notify the Instructor immediately if they wish to discontinue the Free Trial or are unable to attend a Kumon session which they have booked with the Instructor.
- During the Kumon sessions, parents/guardians are required to adhere to the Instructors centre and/or online operation policies (as applicable).
- All Kumon materials must be returned to the Instructor at the end of the Free Trial Period or discontinuance of the Free Trial.
- The Free Trial can only be used at participating Kumon study centres and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
- Complaints shall be raised directly with the Instructor.
- Should a parent/guardian decide that their child shall continue with Kumon following the completion of the Free Trial, it will be necessary for the parent to enter into terms and conditions with the relevant Instructor and pay the appropriate registration and monthly subscription fees.
- Any dispute or claims arising out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions subject matter or formation, (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. It is agreed that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes.