www.kumon.ie is a site operated by Kumon Educational Ireland, which is a branch of Kumon Europe & Africa Limited.
Kumon Educational Ireland (“Kumon Ireland”)
Company registration number: 905701
Company registration address: 26/27 Mount Street Upper, Dublin 2, D02 F890
Registered in Ireland
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page; please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes, as they are binding.
Kumon Ireland is the licensee of all the Intellectual Property rights on our site, and in the material published throughout it. Those works are protected by copyright law and treaties around the world. The content of this website is protected under the Intellectual Property laws of the Republic of Ireland. All such rights are reserved. You acknowledge that you must not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce the website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights on our website.
Limitation of Liability
The use of this website is at the user own risk. Kumon Ireland may update our website from time to time and may change content at any time. Kumon Ireland do not guarantee that this website will be free from errors and omission and therefore Kumon Ireland makes no representations and warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied relating to the accuracy of this website.
Kumon Ireland accept no liability for any damage, loss or consequential loss arising or in connection with using or the inability to use our website and/or the reliance of information and content obtained from our website.
Kumon Ireland do not guarantee that our site is free from viruses or any other technologically harmful material and therefore Kumon Ireland accept no liability for loss or damage in relation to viruses that may affect your computer equipment, computer software, data, programs and any other material due to the use of our website. Please ensure you have adequate protective measures to protect yourself against loss or damage.
Third Party Linking
The website may refer to other websites or provide links to third party websites, use of these other websites is entirely at the users own risk. Where our website provides links to third party websites these inks are provided for your information only. Kumon Ireland have no control over the content of those websites and therefore this should not be seen as an endorsement from Kumon Ireland.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any comments or queries relating to our website please contact us at: email@example.com
- What are cookies?
- How are cookies used by Kumon?
- Managing your cookies
- Contacting Kumon about cookies
1. What are cookies?A cookie is a small text file that is transferred to your computer or device when you visit a website or app, if consented to. Cookies are stored on your browser or hard drive and are unique to you. Cookies serve various purposes which can enable features, functionality and more.
For more information about cookies, visit this website.
Kumon uses a variety of cookies for different purposes. Some cookies are used for technical reasons, insights into user behaviour and to provide a personalised experience. See our Cookie Table to learn more.
2. How are cookies used by Kumon?First Party Cookies
First party cookies are set by Kumon where only Kumon can read them. These are used for several features across our website.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are set by someone other than Kumon where we have integrated a feature into our website, for example the use of Facebook’s “like” feature. Kumon has no control over third party cookies.
Session cookies will last for the duration of your single visit, web browser session or when you interact with a specific feature. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies will last until you or your browser deletes them or until they reach the end of their lifespan. Kumon uses persistent cookies to enable an easier return for repeat visits, analyse user behaviour and identify any problems.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse around the Kumon website and use its features. Without these cookies, our website would not be able to operate properly and the services you request cannot be provided.
Analytics cookies, often referred to as performance cookies, collect information in connection with how users interact with our website, including which pages are visited most often and other analytical data. These cookies allow for us to improve the way in which our website works. The collected information from these cookies do not identify users; all collected information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. The use of these cookies enables us to optimise our website, additionally we monitor how users arrive at our website; this helps us measure how effective our advertising is.
Functionality cookies store preferences and settings allowing for website owners to personalise their website for when you return – for instance language and geographic location. These cookies can also allow for a website to remember the choices you made from previous visits such as text size, fonts and other parts of a website that you can customise.
Targeting cookies, often referred to as advertising cookies, are used to deliver more relevant advertisements to you and may be interest focused. These cookies may be set through our website or by an advertising partner where they may show you more relevant advertisements on other websites. These cookies allow us to measure advertisement performances, content effectiveness and user interactions. Third party cookies are subject to the provider’s policies.
3. Managing your cookiesAt any time, you can control your cookie preferences by visiting our Manage Cookies area or by clicking the “Manage Cookies anytime tab” in the bottom left corner of the website. Please note by limiting the ability of Kumon to set cookies, this may prevent you from using certain features and your overall user experience may be affected.
Most web browsers allow for you to control most cookies through their browser settings.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at: Kumon Europe and Africa
4th Floor West, Ealing Cross
85 Uxbridge Road
Terms and conditions for parents participating in Free Trial
This section sets out the terms and conditions that apply to parents and students participating in the Free Trial:
- By undertaking the Free Trial in a Kumon study centre or Kumon online session (Kumon sessions), the parent/guardian is indicating his/ her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Free Trial is offering your child two Kumon sessions free of charge. The Free Trial shall be offered for a maximum period of 14 days (Free Trial Period). Within the Free Trial Period, two Kumon sessions will be free of charge (this may be taken as one subject or dual subjects within the Free Trial Period). Upon expiry of the Free Trial Period, should you choose for your child to continue with Kumon, fees shall be payable from your child’s next Kumon session.
- The Free Trial campaign will commence from and including 1 August to 31 October 2020 or 1 September – 31 October inclusive.
- Parents/Guardians must allow their child to undertake the diagnostic test for each subject to be trialled, to ascertain the correct starting point for their Kumon study.
- During the Free Trial Period (and beyond where applicable), the parent/guardian must ensure the child continues with daily study as part of the Kumon Method of Learning. It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to mark the child’s homework and ensure that corrections are completed as directed by the Kumon Instructor.
- The Free Trial cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Kumon.
- Kumon and the Instructors reserve the right to refuse the use of the Free Trial offer at their absolute discretion, and spaces will be subject to availability.
- Parents/Guardians must notify the Instructor immediately if they wish to discontinue the Free Trial or are unable to attend a Kumon session which they have booked with the Instructor.
- During the Kumon sessions, parents/guardians are required to adhere to the Instructors centre and/or online operation policies (as applicable).
- All Kumon materials must be returned to the Instructor at the end of the Free Trial Period or discontinuance of the Free Trial.
- The Free Trial can only be used at participating Kumon study centres and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
- Complaints shall be raised directly with the Instructor.
- Should a parent/guardian decide that their child shall continue with Kumon following the completion of the Free Trial, it will be necessary for the parent to enter into terms and conditions with the relevant Instructor and pay the appropriate registration and monthly subscription fees.
- Any dispute or claims arising out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions subject matter or formation, (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. It is agreed that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes.