Refer a Friend Scheme 2021
These terms and conditions govern the Refer a Friend Scheme 2021 (“Scheme”)
Terms and conditions for parents participating in Free Registration at participating Kumon Study Centres
This section sets out the terms and conditions that apply to the parents and students participating in the Free Registration.
- By undertaking the Free Registration in a Kumon study centre, the parent is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Free Registration is a waiver of the registration fee that is applicable once a child commences their Kumon Study.
- The Free Registration will be available at participating study centres from April 2021 – December 2021 inclusive*. In order to qualify for Free Registration, the child must be registered within these dates.
- Parents must have attended an enrolment session along with their child as part of the Free Registration process and the child must have undertaken the diagnostic test for each subject to be trialled.
- The Free Registration cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Kumon except for the Refer a Friend Scheme 2021.
- In taking part in the Free Registration offer, parents agree to enter into terms and conditions with the relevant Instructor and pay the appropriate scheduled fees.
- Kumon and the Instructors reserve the right to refuse the use of the Free Registration offer at their absolute discretion.
- Spaces are subject to availability.
- The Free Registration can only be used at participating Kumon study centres and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
- Neither Kumon Associates nor Instructors will tolerate aggressive, abusive or disruptive behaviour. In the event that a child or parent behaves in an unacceptable manner, they will be asked to leave the study centre and the child will be taken out of the study centre and refused future access to the study centre.
- Complaints shall be raised directly with the Instructor.
- Any dispute or claims arising out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions, subject matter or formation, (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. It is agreed that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes.
* Please note that due to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic these dates may be subject to change. In the event the Free Registration dates do change Kumon will make every effort to inform you as soon as possible.
These terms and conditions govern the Refer a Friend Scheme 2021 (“Scheme”).
- The Scheme commences on Monday 12 April 2021 and may be withdrawn, amended or extended at any time and without notice.
- The Scheme is administered and hosted by Park Retail Limited, trading as Love2shop Business Services, (“Love2shop”) on behalf of Kumon Europe & Africa Limited (“Kumon”).
- Anyone residing in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland 18 years old or over can participate in the Scheme, unless stated elsewhere.
- To participate as a referrer (“Referrer”) you must register at http://kumonreferafriend.com. Once registered as a Referrer you will receive your unique link. Your unique link will expire after ninety (90) days. You may share your unique link with friends and family (“Referee”) who are willing to be referred by you.
- To be eligible to receive the Reward as a Referrer, you must not refer yourself or be a Kumon associate or a Kumon Instructor.
- To participate as a Referee, you must use the link shared with you by the Referrer and follow the instructions. You must register your details and enrol at a Kumon study centre participating in the Scheme which offers free registration.
- Once registered, you must contact the Kumon Instructor of your Kumon study centre and provide the unique link and details that you had used at the time of registering.
- To be eligible as a Referee, you must not be an existing Kumon parent or guardian or a Kumon associate.
- When a Referrer refers a Referee successfully, the Referrer will receive a £20/€20 reward (the “Reward”) which is an equivalent points value that can be redeemed against items available in the Rewards Store.
- Validation occurs on the last day of each month. Validation can only take place once the Referee registers, enrols and provides the unique referral link to the Kumon Instructor. If the Referee registers, enrols and provides the unique link to the Kumon Instructor on or after the last day of the calendar month it will be entered into the following month’s validation cycle.
- Love2shop and other relevant third-party terms and conditions apply to the Reward.
- The Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other scheme, unless stated in these terms and conditions.
- Kumon is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the Referrer or Referee caused by any circumstance beyond Kumon’s reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been any breach of these terms and conditions, Kumon may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Scheme.
- Kumon reserves the right to hold void, extend, suspend, cancel or amend the Reward or the Scheme at any time and without notice.
- By participating in the Scheme, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and Kumon’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Scheme within Kumon’s control.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.